2+3 Members are dedicated to Community Service in South Florida!
Member Artists are available for presentations in the Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach county areas. Simply inquire by clicking on the CONTACT tab at the top of the page and call a board member or send us a message.
Memebership and Open-to-the-Public Meetings
2+3 holds regular membership meetings to arrange opportunities for free-to-the-public group exhibits, discuss ways to assist the elderly, children, and other in-need populations with enriching art projects, and learn from educational presentations. In addition to member only meetings, semi-annual lectures are offered open-to-the-public with interesting guest speakers including accomplished artists, critics, art dealers, historians, psychologists, grant proposal experts, inventors, and authors. Topics have included “Keying into Being Successful” and “How to Set Up a Museum Show”. Special sponsored events have also included visits to 2+3 member’s art studios. Learn more about becoming a member of 2+3 on the MEMBERSHIP tab at the top of the page.
Scholarships for Public Art and Design Projects
Helped implement plans for an artists’ studio community in Fort Lauderdale and provided grant and scholarship funding to high school and college art students in Broward County, Florida. Inquire about offering scholarship opportunities by clicking on the CONTACT tab at the top of the page and call a board member or send us a message.
Broward Cultural Affairs Council / ArtServe | Fort Lauderdale | Florida
Together with the Broward Cultural Affairs Council, 2+3 aided in the formation and inauguration of ArtServe and participated in the new organization’s executive committee meetings.
Museum of Art | Fort Lauderdale | Florida
- Designed and donated costumes based on the museum’s CoBrA Collection for the use of docent tours.
- Assisted with activities for children’s openings and Family Art Workshops as well as membership drive events.
- Provided instructional expertise for “Tuesday Tune-Ups”.
- Created art work for “Festival of the Trees”.
- Created decorations for Friends’ Tea.
- Created a “Happening” arts banner for the Promenade Event.
Art and Culture Center | Hollywood | Florida
- Participated in panel discussions “Florida Artists discuss Florida Art” and “Censorship in Art”.
- Contributed to artist talks relating to the “Dark” exhibition.
- Participated in a 48 foot mural made up of 48″ x 24″ segments assigned to each artist.
- Created 3 murals for the Susan B. Anthony Recovery Center, Pembroke Pines, Florida.
- Created outdoor hands-on map with interaction of children at Young At Art Museum, Plantation, Florida.
- Compiled Broward County Gallery Guide by Broward County Cultural Affairs Division.
- Created a “body parts” mural and slide show for galleries and museums.
- Participated in two murals for the HIV Clinic at Broward General Hospital called “Hope”.